Sunday, June 26, 2016

Eggy Pancakes



Pancake is my favorite breakfast on the weekends- the time I actually have patience to stand next to the stove and fry a bunch of pancakes and enjoy them with a drenching of Kirkland Signature maple syrup. I have experimented a lot of different pancake recipes, often changing the milk used- soy milk, almond milk, and walnut milk. The recipe I used was from NY Times http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1893-everyday-pancakes and goes back to traditional using whole milk. I made a half batch, and it was plentiful enough for breakfast. I sure am inspired to make this again, as it is simple and easy to follow. 

Ingredients:

1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1/2 tablespoon sugar
1 egg
1 cup milk
1 tablespoons melted butter

How to Make:

1. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl until well combined.
2. Add the egg, milk, and melted butter (making sure it's cooled down!)
3. Pour a tablespoon of oil into a pan, and cook the batter, turning the pancake when bubbles form.

No comments:

Post a Comment